What's New in the Admin Center
Keep track of what's going on with the Admin Center and learn about our newest features and changes.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.26.0) – October 01, 2020
- Fixed issue that caused overlapping text when resizing the browser and GoToAssist Remote Support is listed among other products under the New User Settings Template pane.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.25.0) – September 30, 2020
- New Email Templates Available to All Admins
- All account admins are now enabled to use the new Welcome and Assignment Change email templates, which were introduced to most accounts in a previous release. Admins can view and configure these new email templates within Admin Settings under Email Customizations.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.24.0) – August 12, 2020
- Ability to Change Account Name
- Account admins can change the account name of their LogMeIn product account within Admin Settings. Previously, account name changes could only be performed by Customer Care representatives.
- New Welcome and Assignment Change Email Templates
The Welcome email and Change email templates have a new look and feel! Note that any customizations made to the previous template will also be carried over to the new template.Note: This feature is being rolled out in a phased manner. This release enabled it as the default setting for most accounts (with the ability to opt-out, if desired), and made it available as an opt-in feature for other accounts – both of which can be configured within Admin Settings under Email Customizations. All new accounts will only see the new email templates and be unable to opt-out. A future release will make it the default setting for all accounts.
LogMeIn Admin Center (5.23.0) – July 23, 2020
- New Custom Background with ChromaCam Setting (GoToMeeting Only)
- Account admins can enable in-session custom webcam backgrounds for their organizers. This setting is enabled by default. Learn more about custom backgrounds.
- Fixed issue that caused inaccurate product entitlements in the user account when assigning conflicting products.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.22.0) – July 08, 2020
- RescueAssist has rejoined the GoToAssist family as GoToAssist Remote Support v5
- Accordingly, the existing GoToAssist Remote Support offering is now referred to throughout the product as GoToAssist Remote Support v4.
As a result, the following services will inherit these changes throughout:
- Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com
- Login Service at both https://up.gotoassist.com and https://console.gotoassist.com
- My Account page at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com
- Profile Management at https://profile.logmeininc.com
- Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com
- Client Management Portal Services at https://developer.logmeininc.com
- Agents can locate the product version number they are currently using in their account details by clicking the user account drop-down menu in the top right of the agent console at https://up.gotoassist.com (GoToAssist v4) and https://console.gotoassist.com (GoToAssist v5) and viewing the "Current Version" listed. Learn more.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.21.0) – June 10, 2020
- Replaced generic messaging with appropriate detailed messaging for when a new user could not be added because their email address is already in use. Learn how to fix this.
- Updated messaging for COVID-19 Remote Work Kits to inform admins that these kits are available until June 30, 2020. Learn more at www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote.
Admin Center (v5.17.0) Release Notes
Admin Center (v5.16.0) Release Notes
Admin Center (v5.15.3) Web App
Admin Center (v5.15.1) Web App
- New! Admins can now suppress email notifications so users are not notified of product seat(s) and/or role changes made to their account
- Fixed: The "Need help?" widget now displays on all pages in the Admin Center
- Fixed: The GoToMeeting "Share Recordings" option has been removed from the Cloud Recordings Features pane as we have added security features on the organizer level
- Fixed: "Personal Logo" tooltip reminding users that the setting is only available in the previous version of GoToMeeting
- Fixed: Minor changes to support the Accept Payments feature for all users (GoToWebinar only)
Admin Center (v5.14.0) Web App
- New! Debut of the in-product help widget within the Admin Center
- Improved: Updates to the default Welcome and Update email templates
Admin Center (v5.13.0) Web App
- New! "Accept Payments" setup (beta)
Admin Center (v5.12.0) Web App
- New! Invitation count for invited users
- New! "GoToMeeting Hub" and "New GoToMeeting Design" feature settings
- Improved: Assigned products for users in Activity report
- Improved: Enhancements to the Administrative Activity History
- Changed: Removal of OpenVoice Integrated
- Changed: Updates to toll-free numbers for China (OpenVoice only)
Admin Center (v5.11.0) Web App
- New! Health status monitoring for GoToRoom systems and Devices
- Improved: Enhancements to the Activity History
- Session recording access management for agents
- Removal of custom wallpaper upload permission for managers (GoToRoom only)
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Admin Center (v5.8.0) Web App
- Organize GoToRoom systems from the Admin Center
- Redefined user statuses