Manage Account-Wide Settings
Manage Account-Wide Settings
Account admins can configure and manage certain settings that apply to the entire account as a whole (known as "Admin Settings"). Some of these are product-specific settings that will automatically apply to all users with access to those products.
Access account-wide settings
- Sign in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Admin Settings in the left navigation.
- All account-wide configuration options available to you will be shown. They may vary depending on which products are on your account.
Configure Admin Settings
- Manage the account name assigned to your LogMeIn product account.
- Add and manage settings templates.
- Set your preferred timeout (i.e., 30, 60, or 90 days) for when a user's status is considered inactive.
- Access the Organization Center to manage automated provisioning or single-sign on (SSO).
- Turn Welcome emails on or off (if you are using User Sync only).
- Create custom default Welcome emails that are sent when new users are added
- Customize the contact info that appears within Welcome emails
- Add and manage custom fields for user details.
Manage email notifications sent via User Sync
If an organization has been set up, account admins can control whether Welcome and change email notifications are sent to users via User Sync. If you disable this setting, you will be responsible for informing your users about changes to their account or product access. By default, this setting is enabled. Learn how to customize Welcome emails.
GoToAssist Remote Support v5 and GoToAssist Remote Supportv4 Settings
- Enable or disable session recording by clicking Edit within the setting pane.
- Enable or disable the agents' access to session recordings and/or reporting by clicking Edit in the setting pane and selecting either of the following:
- Agents can access all recordings and reporting
- Agents can access only their own recordings (excludes reporting)
- Enable or disable Two-Factor Authentication by clicking Edit within the setting pane.
- Enable or disable Clipboard Sync (using copy/paste during support sessions) by clicking Edit within the setting pane. Only available for GoToAssist Remote Support v5.
- Enable or disable session auto-start (whether an attended session is automatically created when the app is launched) by clicking Edit within the setting pane.
- Enable or disable the session end dialog (prompting agents to assign sessions to device groups, track customer names, and add session notes and account information) by clicking Edit within the setting pane.
- Set how frequently the GoToAssist Remote Support app is automatically updated to a new version/build by clicking Edit within the setting pane. Only available for GoToAssist Remote Support v4. Learn more about infrequent updates.
- Enable or disable screen blanking by clicking Edit within the setting pane. Only available for GoToAssist Remote Support v4.