Account admins can manage user account roles to specify whether the user can access the classic GoTo Admin Center as a full administrator, or a manager with limited permissions. Please note that the user account role is first configured when a user is manually added to an account. Once added, account role changes can only be made per individual user, but not in bulk for a selection of users.
- Sign in to the classic GoTo Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left navigation.
- Select your desired user to open their User Details page.
- Click Edit in the Roles pane.
- Select the user's role from the following:
- Member – A user with no classic GoTo Admin Center access
- Manager – A user with classic GoTo Admin Center access and management of select permissions and/or user groups (click the hyperlink next to Permissions or Managed Groups, then check the box(es) to select your desired permissions or user groups and click Apply.
Important: If no user groups are selected, the manager can manage the selected permissions for all users in the account.
- Admin – A manager with all permissions except to manage other admins
- Super Admin – An admin with all permissions, including managing other admins
- Optional: If desired, check the box for the Do not notify users about this change setting.
- Click Save when finished.
The user will receive an email notification informing them of their role change (unless the
Do not notify users about this change
setting was enabled when the role was updated).