Billing Center FAQs
Review answers to frequently asked questions about accessing and using the Billing Center.
Note: Some billing contacts log in to the Billing Center to manage their RescueAssist billing info themselves. However, other billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) typically work with a LogMeIn representative to manage their account on a different self-service site called the Corporate Billing Portal. For more information about managing corporate accounts, please see Corporate Billing Portal FAQs.
Access the Billing Center
About billing contacts
Managing your product subscriptions
- How do I change my current RescueAssist subscription plan?
- How do I add or remove user seats on my RescueAssist subscription plan?
- How do I subscribe at the end of my free trial?
- How do I add a subscription plan or free trial for a different product?
- How do I reactivate a product subscription?
- How do I cancel a product subscription?
- How do I change my payment method?
- Where can I view my invoices?