How do I remove user licenses from my GoToAssist Remote Support v5 subscription plan?
Billing contacts can remove user licenses on an existing subscription plan anytime.
Any changes you make to your plan will take effect immediately and will be automatically adjusted and pro-rated against your current account balance.
Note: Some billing contacts sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com to manage their GoToAssist Remote Support v5 billing info themselves. However, other billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) typically work with their dedicated GoTo representative (or by contacting Corporate Account Services) to manage their account on the Corporate Billing Portal at https://link.goto.com/corp-billing. See Corporate Billing Portal FAQs if you see something different than the steps shown below.
- Sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com.
- On your desired product, click the Options icon in the upper-right corner, then select Edit Subscription.
Troubleshooting: If you do not see the Options icon, it's most likely because you were on a free trial and it ended. Click Subscribe Now to purchase a GoToAssist Remote Support v5 subscription plan.
- Use the modals to decrease your number of user licenses and click .
- Review your billing period (beginning today), license count, plan pricing, and total due on the Checkout page.
Tip: Click Edit Order to make additional changes.
- If prompted, enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number.
- Click Place Order.
Results: You have updated the user license count for your subscription plan, and your billing date has updated to reflect the date you made your changes. You have also been sent an email confirmation with details of your purchase.