How do I change my current RescueAssist subscription plan?
The billing contact for your account can modify your RescueAssist subscription plan at any time to unlock advanced features, add additional user seats (i.e., licenses), or change your billing period.
When you make changes to existing subscriptions, the changes will take effect immediately and will be automatically adjusted and pro-rated against your current account balance. Please note that you can reduce the number of user seats (i.e., licenses) online, but if you wish to downgrade your subscription plan tier please contact Customer Care.
Note: Some billing contacts log in to the Billing Center to manage their RescueAssist billing info themselves. However, other billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) typically work with a LogMeIn representative to manage their account on a different self-service site called the Corporate Billing Portal. See Corporate Billing Portal FAQs if you see something different than the steps shown below.
- Log in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com.
- Click the Options icon in the upper-right corner of your desired product, then click Edit Subscription.
- Click Change to update your plan tier, seat count, and/or billing plan frequency.
- Review your Order Summary at the bottom of the page, then click Proceed to Checkout. Note: If there are already items in your cart, the Add to Cart option will be displayed instead of the "Proceed to Checkout" option. Click .
- Review your billing period (beginning today), seat count, plan pricing, and total due on the Checkout page. Click Edit Order to make additional changes.
- If your new plan selection increases your subscription price, you will be prompted to enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number.
- Click Place Order.
If you increased your number of user seats (i.e., licenses), don't forget to assign them to your users so they can log in to RescueAssist. Learn more at Manage Product Seats for Users.