How do I add a subscription plan or free trial for a different product?
Billing contacts can add a subscription plan or free trial for another LogmeIn product to your existing account at any time. You'll have access to the new product right away.
Note: Some billing contacts log in to the Billing Center to manage their RescueAssist billing info themselves. However, other billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) typically work with a LogMeIn representative to manage their account on a different self-service site called the Corporate Billing Portal. See Corporate Billing Portal FAQs if you see something different than the steps shown below.
- Log in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com.
- Click Add New Subscription.
- Select your desired product.
- Choose Buy to purchase a plan or Try to sign up for a free trial first.
- Select your desired subscription plan tier, if applicable.
- Use the modals to select your desired number of new seats (i.e., user licenses), then click Next.
- Select Monthly or Annual as your billing plan (if you are purchasing a plan).
- Click Proceed to Checkout or Start Trial. Note: If there are already items in your cart, the Add to Cart option will be displayed instead of the "Proceed to Checkout" option. Click .If you are signing up for a free trial, you'll see the Confirmation screen and will receive a Welcome email.
- Review your billing period (beginning today), user seat count, plan pricing, and total due on the Checkout page. Click Edit Order to make additional changes.
- Enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number (if applicable), then click Place Order.
You will have instant access to any additional features or user seats you added, and your subscription billing date will change to reflect the date you made the plan changes. You'll also receive an email confirmation with the details of your purchase.
If you increased your number of user seats (i.e., licenses), don't forget to assign them to your users so they can log in to RescueAssist. Learn more at Manage Product Seats for Users.