How do I add or remove user seats on my RescueAssist subscription plan?
Billing contacts can add or remove user seats (i.e., licenses) on your existing subscription plan anytime. Once you increase your seat count, you can assign it to one of your users right away.
Any changes you make to your plan will take effect immediately and will be automatically adjusted and pro-rated against your current account balance.
Note: Some billing contacts log in to the Billing Center to manage their RescueAssist billing info themselves. However, other billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) typically work with a LogMeIn representative to manage their account on a different self-service site called the Corporate Billing Portal. See Corporate Billing Portal FAQs if you see something different than the steps shown below.
- Log in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com.
- On your desired product, click Add Organizers or Add Agents or Add Experts.
- Use the modals to increase or decrease your number of user seats (i.e., licenses) and click .
- Review your billing period (beginning today), seat count, plan pricing, and total due on the Checkout page. Click Edit Order to make additional changes.
- If your new plan selection increases your subscription price, you will be prompted to enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number.
- Click Place Order.
You will have instant access to any additional features or user seats you added, and your subscription billing date will change to reflect the date you made the plan changes. You'll also receive an email confirmation with the details of your purchase.
If you increased your number of user seats (i.e., licenses), don't forget to assign them to your users so they can log in to RescueAssist. Learn more at Manage Product Seats for Users.