Starting Unattended Support Sessions
Unattended access allows an agent to connect to a remote computer when the customer is not present.
- Click the Devices tab of the GoToAssist Remote Support v5 Agent Console. Tip: Cannot see the Devices tab? Click the GoToAssist Remote Support logo in the top-left corner of the console.
The list of devices set up for unattended access is displayed.
- Select a device from the list by hovering over it.
- Under Actions, click the Connect button.
Tip: Agents can create desktop shortcuts for quick access to unattended devices. See Creating Desktop Shortcuts for Devices.Tip: On a Windows device already set up for unattended access, login credentials can be saved. See Storing Unattended Credentials (Windows only) for further details.A new session starts in a new tab of the Agent Console providing remote access to the selected device.Tip: Cannot remote control the customer's Mac device?
- For macOS 10.14 (Mojave), see How to enable remote control on macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- For macOS 10.15 (Catalina), see How can I remote control a customer's mac running macOS Catalina and How to Solve Unattended Access Issues for macOS Mojave (10.14) and Catalina (10.15).