How do I add new users?
To add new users to your account, first you'll need to check how many open licenses are available on the account.
- Sign in to the LogMeIn Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Under Licenses in the left navigation, check the amount of licenses available.
- Depending on whether or not you need more licenses, choose from the following options:
- If you need to increase your license count, you can add more licenses to your subscription plan.
- If you already have enough licenses available, you can add new users manually or set up automatic user and product provisioning.