Agent System Requirements
- Browser Requirements
- The latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- The latest version of Chrome.
- The latest version of Safari.
- Desktop Console Requirements
- Windows 7 with SP3 or above
- Intel Pentium 4 processor (or above) that supports SSE2
- 4 GB RAM
- macOS 10.13 and above
- 4 GB RAM
- Network Requirements
A working internet connection with stable 1 Mbps download upload bandwidth.
From both the support agent's and the customer's network, the following web resources need to be accessible:
- For restricted environments where wildcard allowlisting is not available, the following addresses need to be accessible:
- For networks explicitly filtering outbound destination ports and protocols, the following ports are used on GoToAssist Remote Support v5 side:
15000 (UDP traffic) or 443 (TCP traffic) for GoToAssist Remote Support v5 media sessionsTip: It is recommended that you allow UDP traffic through port 15000. Restricting the traffic to TCP may decrease the quality of the GoToAssist Remote Support v5 support experience.Restriction: GoToAssist Remote Support v5 sessions cannot be hosted in a Citrix-based environment.