Step #4: Create Bookmark Apps for GoTo Products
Add Bookmark (child) apps for GoTo products.
- In the left navigation of the Okta admin portal, select .
- Select Browse App Catalog.
- Search for and select Bookmark App, then click Add.
- On the General tab, for the "Application label" enter the GoTo product name (e.g., GoTo Meeting).
- For the "URL" field, enter the Sign-in page URL (i.e., the login page this product app will use) previously copied in Step #2: Add and Configure the LogMeIn Parent App in Okta.
- Select Done.
- Repeat Steps #1 – 7 to add a Bookmark app for each GoTo product you will assign to users. Important: If you are provisioning GoTo Webinar or GoTo Training, you are also required to create a GoTo Meeting Bookmark app (as GoTo Meeting is included in both GoTo Webinar and Go ToTraining by default).
Update the Bookmark app logo to represent each GoTo product.
- Download and save each of the GoTo product logos for each Bookmark app you created.
The logo must meet the following requirements:
- Image file type must be PNG, JPG, or GIF (PNG is recommended)
- Image dimensions must be at least 420 x 120 pixels (to prevent scaling issues)
- Max image size is 1MB
- Select the Edit icon for the Bookmark app, then upload your desired logo.