How do I enable or disable product seats for multiple users (bulk change)?
- Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left navigation.
- Click Select all < # > to select all users in your account.
- Select specific users manually.
- Use the "Filter category" and "Filter by" drop-down menus to narrow down your selection of users (e.g., by user group, role, etc.).
- Use the Search field to look up users and select them.
- Click Manage Seats in the lower navigation.
- Use the checkboxes to specify which products the users should be able to access. Note: The selection(s) you make will replace the product seats that a user currently has assigned. If all boxes are unchecked, products will be removed and the user will appear with a "Suspended" status (as you have removed all product seats from their user account).
- If desired, check the box for the Do not notify users about this change setting.
- Click Apply Changes when finished.
The users will receive an email notification informing them of the changes to their product access (unless the Do not notify users about this change setting was enabled when their product access was updated).Note: If you are enabling GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, and/or OpenVoice for the first time on your users' accounts, they will still receive a separate email containing information on how to get started with using the product – even if the Do not notify users about this change setting is enabled.