How do I change the time frame for when users are considered inactive?
You can choose the time frame for when the users within your account display an "inactive" user status due to not signing in and authenticating.
- Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Admin Settingsin the left navigation.
- For the User Status Inactivity Timer pane, select Edit.
- Select one of the following options:
- 30 days (default)
- 60 days
- 90 days
- Click Save when finished.
You have now selected your desired time frame for when a user displays an "inactive" status.