Adding Seats to Corporate Accounts
Billing contacts of corporate accounts can add seats to their subscriptions in the Corporate Billing Portal.
- GoTo Meeting
- GoTo Webinar
- GoTo Training
- GoToAssist v4
- GoToAssist v5
- Sign in to the Corporate Billing Portal at https://link.logmeininc.com/corp-billing. Tip: Your billing contact User ID is located on an emailed invoice.
- Select the Subscriptions tab in the top navigation.
- Select Add Seats, then update the New Seat Qty field with the total number of new seats you want to add.
- Select Save Cart and Review to review the quote details for accuracy, then select Proceed to Payment.
- Review all of your payment information, and add or update the following as needed:
- Admin Contact — this creates a new/updates an existing admin in the GoTo Admin Center (classic), and assigns a seat to that admin for each product in the quote
- Payment Method
- Billing Address
- When ready, select Save and Proceed to Service Order.
- Review your Service Order Details for accuracy, then select Place Service Order to process the quote. Note: Your order may take up to 24 hours to be processed.
Result: A confirmation email with receipt is sent to your billing contact email address.
Troubleshooting: If you need additional assistance contact Corporate Account Services.