Generate Custom Reports
You can customize a report based on session type, companies, technician(s) and date ranges. These reports can retrieve data from sessions that took place up to a year ago, and can be downloaded in .HTML, .PDF, .XLS or .CSV format.
- In the GoToAssist Remote Support v5 Agent Console, click the Reporting tab.
- In the Report Generation pane, specify the contents of your report:
- Select Report Focus Choose a session type. You can limit it to individual agents or companies, or you can leave the range broad to see more reports.
- Choose Date Range Specify the reporting period either from a certain date to the present, or by choosing a specific From: and To: date.
- Select Report Format Choose the format in which you want your report to be generated by selecting HTML, PDF, XLS, or CSV.
Note: HTML reports are web-based and cannot be downloaded.
- Click Generate Report when finished.
Result: If you selected PDF, XLS or CSV format, your file will automatically begin downloading.
For information on the details custom reports return, see Working with Reporting.