Change Your Account Password
If you are part of a corporate account that has been set up to use Enterprise Sign-In (SSO), you will need to use your company email address and password to sign in. If the use of Enterprise Sign-In is enforced (i.e., not optional) in your account, your ability to make account changes will be limited.
Password changes for most accounts
Once you are logged in to your GoTo account, you can change the password that you use to sign in.
- Sign in to the My Account page at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com.
- Select Sign In & Security in the left navigation.
- In the Password section, click Edit.
- Under Current password, fill in your current account password.
- Under New password and Confirm new password, fill in your desired password. Please note, these fields must include a minimum of 8 characters and include letters & numbers. Note: If you want to view the password you are typing, click the View icon at the end of any of the password fields, as shown below.
- Click Save when finished.
About password changes for enforced Enterprise Sign-In only accounts
If Enterprise Sign-In (SSO) is strictly enforced for your account, you are unable to change your account password. Please contact your company administrator for more information about password changes.
Learn more about Enterprise Sign-In (SSO).