Automated Provisioning Options
- Use the Active Directory Connector v2, our custom provisioning tool GoTo offers a custom tool designed for you to connect your Active Directory account with your GoTo account and then use it to automatically provision users and their product access. Learn more.
- Use a third-party Identity Provider that offers automated provisioning Many third-party Identity and Access Management partners offer automated provisioning as part of their feature set. You can learn more about setting up automated provisioning for each of the following Identity Providers:
- Okta Cloud Connect – For new users just getting started on or after July 08, 2019
- Okta Migration Guide – For existing users that set up automated provisioning before July 08, 2019
- Microsoft Azure
- G Suite
- Build a custom solution using APIs You can have your development team build a custom solution for your organization using the SCIM APIs and Administration REST APIs.
Note: * SCIM (System for Cross-domain Identity Management) is a specification that lets you manage users within your domain organization entity.
Not sure if you need this? Check out Is automated user and product provisioning right for me? for more information.
If you have decided to use automated provisioning, you can learn how to get started.