Admin Center Management of Two-Factor Authentication
How do I manage my GoToAssist Remote Support or GoToAssist Remote Support v5 Two-Factor Authentication settings?
Account admins can enable Two-Factor Authentication as an account-wide setting for all agents with a GoToAssist Remote Support v5 or GoToAssist Remote Support license, which will require users to complete an enrollment process, and thereafter use a one-time code (generated from their linked mobile authenticator app) to sign in and host support sessions.
Step #1: Access Admin Settings
Sign in at https://admin.logmeininc.com and click Admin Settings in the left navigation.
Step #2: Enable the setting and select your forced sign out date
When enabling Two-Factor Authentication, you must select a date to force all of your agents to sign out and begin the enrollment process. Select Enabled, then click the Calendar icon to choose from the following options:
Forced sign out on a future date
- You must select a date within 14 days of the date you choose to enable this feature.
- Any agents actively signed in will be automatically signed out at 12:00 AM on the selected date. Note that the time zone is based on the admin's current web browser settings.
- The next time agents sign in, they will be prompted to begin the enrollment process.
Forced sign out immediately on same day
- Selecting the same day will force agents to sign out immediately and begin the enrollment process in order to use GoToAssist Remote Support v5 .
- Any agents in an active session will continue to remain in session, but will be unable to host new sessions or connect to unattended machines until completing enrollment.